Snacktime can't get any better than Totino's frozen Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Tiktok recipe! Read on to find the best air fryer pizza rolls time and how to make the garlic butter topping! And once you’ve made them, get even more use out of your air fryer with my Air Fryer Naan Pizza, my Air Fryer Nachos, and my Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls!
*This post contains affiliate links — as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for details*.
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls - Frozen Pizza Rolls in Air Fryer
If you've got a pizza roll craving, you want them to be as crispy and delicious as possible. And nothing accomplishes that quite like using your air fryer! Tiktok inspired me to create this fun, flavorful twist on the classic snack! And then when our frozen pizza rolls are crispy and golden brown, we're going to toss them with and incredibly delicious garlic butter parmesan topping with a little kick! It takes them to another level that you just HAVE to experience!
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls with Garlic Butter and Parmesan
The best thing about these pizza rolls is the garlic parmesan butter topping! Pizza rolls are delicious on their own, but the mixture of butter, parmesan cheese, parsley, and a hint of crushed red pepper to add a little kick! I love how it just takes the pizza rolls to another level, from an everyday snack to an appetizer good enough for guests! Once I tried making my pizza rolls this way, I never went back! Now it's the only way I make them!
How long do you cook pizza rolls in Airfryer? Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Time
If you're wondering how long to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer, you're in the right place! The key is to cook them long enough to be cooked through and crispy, but not long enough to burst. So the sweet spot for perfectly crispy pizza rolls is to cook them at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes. Keep in mind, however, that different air fryer models can vary, so you may need to cook your rolls for a little less or a little more time.
- pizza rolls - Totino's or a similar brand will work. I used a 24.8-ounce bag and worked in batches, or you can use part of a larger bag.
- unsalted butter - I like to use unsalted butter in this recipe so that you can add salt to taste later.
- grated parmesan cheese - you can use freshly grated parmesan or store-bought grated parmesan.
- parsley - feel free to use dried parsley or fresh chopped parsley. You can also use italian seasoning or basil.
- red pepper flakes - also called crushed red pepper; I add these to give these pizza rolls a little kick! You can add a little less (or more) according to your preference, or omit them altogether.
First and foremost, you'll need an air fryer! Most air fryers should work, such as this Ninja air fryer. You'll also need a microwave or a saucepan to heat your butter, as well as a cheese grater if you're using a block of Parmesan cheese. I also love this Joseph Joseph garlic press!
Tips and F.A.Q.
Pizza rolls explode because the liquids inside begin to boil and expand. But once you know how long to cook pizza rolls in air fryer you can avoid this issue! So we're only cooking these rolls for 8 minutes, but the air fryer will get them golden brown and crispy. Check them after 4 minutes to see how they're doing, and they'll come out so delicious!
I don't think you'll need to preheat your air fryer for these air fryer pizza rolls with garlic butter, but if you want to help crisp them up even more, you can preheat your air fryer for 1-3 minutes.
You can if you like -- I find that the pizza rolls get nice and crispy on their own, but it can be enhanced with a bit of cooking spray.
You can use any pizza roll flavor you like for these air fryer pizza rolls with garlic butter! I love the pepperoni and triple cheese varieties of Totino's rolls. Or you can use Annie's Pizza Poppers, or for a vegan version try Amy's Vegan Cheeze Pizza Snacks!
If you try this recipe, I would love it if you could leave a star review rating and comment below! It’s so wonderful hearing your feedback! And don’t forget to share your creations with me by tagging @chenee_today on Instagram!
- 24.8 ounces (703 g) pizza rolls - one 50-count package
- olive oil cooking spray - optional
- 4 tablespoon (56 g) unsalted butter - melted
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon (4 g) parsley - dried or freshly chopped
- ½ teaspoon (1 g) red pepper flakes - optional
- salt - to taste
- ⅓ cup (33 g) grated Parmesan - or as much as you like
- marinara or ranch sauce - (optional) for serving
- Add pizza rolls to air fryer basket in a single layer (if necessary, work in batches). Spray with olive oil cooking spray, if desired.24.8 ounces pizza rolls, olive oil cooking spray
- Air fry at 380°F for 8 minutes, shaking pizza rolls halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine melted butter, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.4 tablespoon unsalted butter, 3 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon parsley, ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, salt
- Remove pizza rolls from air fryer and place in a large bowl. Pour garlic mixture over pizza rolls and toss well to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Transfer pizza rolls to a serving dish, sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese, and serve immediately with sauce of your choice.⅓ cup grated Parmesan, marinara or ranch sauce
Last Updated on October 12, 2022 by Chenée Lewis