This new Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn recipe with Cinnadust glaze and white chocolate drizzle is an amazing 3-ingredient snack! It's so easy to make, the perfect combination of sweet cinnamon sugar and white chocolate, and one of the best sweet flavored popcorn recipes!
*This post contains affiliate links — as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for details*.
What is Cinnamon Toast Popcorn?
This easy cinnamon toast popcorn recipe is an easy snack idea, made with microwave popcorn and drizzled with CinnaDust and melted white chocolate! That epic cinnamon sugar combination is sure to be your new favorite sweet popcorn flavor for a party snack, a movie night treat, or a bedtime snack!
What does Cinnamon Toast Crunch popcorn taste like?
If you're a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch breakfast cereal, this snack has that same epic CinnaDust flavor, but in popcorn form! Delicious cinnamon and sugar, with a hint of vanilla! Add to that the crunchy, salty popcorn and the creamy white chocolate drizzle and it's the perfect snack for the entire family!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn Ingredients
You'll only need 3 (or 4) ingredients for this CinnaDust glaze popcorn recipe, and its a pantry favorite because they're all shelf stable!
- microwave popcorn - you can also use freshly-popped stovetop popcorn, or even bagged storebought popcorn for an easy midnight snack for the kids' next sleepover!
- white candy melts - feel free to substitute white chocolate chips or almond bark. I used Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers.
- CinnaDust powder - the key ingredient for that sweet cinnamon flavor! I grabbed a container of CinnaDust and couldn't wait to put it on everything!
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal - this is optional, but you can toss in some Cinnamon Toast Crunch to make this snack even more delicious!
See the recipe card below for detailed instructions and a recipe video, but here are the steps for this Cinnamon Crunch popcorn recipe -- so easy the whole family can join in!
Spread popped popcorn on parchment paper in a single layer.
Melt white candy melts (if necessary, add a bit of vegetable oil or canola oil to thin out the white chocolate) and stir in CinnaDust.
Drizzle cinnamon-white chocolate mixture over popcorn and toss to coat.
Let set, then toss with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, sprinkle with more CinnaDust, and serve!
Hint: this sweet snack is best served the day it's made for the freshest flavor and great texture!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Popcorn Nutrition
This Cinnamon and white chocolate popcorn recipe contains 230 calories per 1-cup serving, 54 mg sodium, and the total sugars are 25 grams. You can see more nutrition facts in the recipe card below!
Store your finished popcorn in an airtight container for up to one week.
Be sure to melt your white candy melts carefully in short increments to ensure a smooth, creamy coating, and if necessary add a ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil to help thin it out!
Frequently Asked Questions
This cinnamon cereal popcorn recipe is dairy free if you use a dairy-free white chocolate like these Enjoy Life Baking Chips!
General Mills, who makes Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, is not just for breakfast foods! They're also the snack brand that makes Cinnamon Toast Crunch popcorn! See where to buy a snack bag on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch website!
Based on the ingredients, the packaged version of the popcorn doesn't contain gluten, but it isn't marked gluten-free on its product packaging because of the risk of cross-contamination. The same is true for this homemade version, since the CinnaDust and most white chocolate candy melts are made in non-gluten free facilities.
You'll love my M&M Rice Krispie Treats with their gooey marshmallow bits and crunchy M&Ms! Or try my decadent Chocolate Beignets! Another favorite of mine is my No Bake Oreo Cheesecake! I know you'll love it too!
And these aren't a no-bake recipe, but if you love cinnamon you have to try my cinnamon cupcakes!
If you try this recipe, I would love it if you could leave a star review rating and comment below! It’s so wonderful hearing your feedback! And don’t forget to share your creations with me by tagging @chenee_today on Instagram!
- 1 3.2-oz bag microwave popcorn - popped (or prepared stovetop or airpopped popcorn)
- 8 oz. white baking chocolate - or white chocolate chips, white baking melts, or almond bark
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal - optional
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Empty popped popcorn onto a parchment-lined surface in a single layer.1 3.2-oz bag microwave popcorn
- Melt white chocolate in microwave in 30-second intervals until mostly melted, then stir to melt completely. Stir in CinnaDust to your preference.8 oz. white baking chocolate, CinnaDust
- Drizzle cinnamon white chocolate coating over popcorn. Allow to cool completely, then break into pieces to serve. If desired, add Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and more CinnaDust.Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
Last Updated on September 5, 2023 by Chenée Lewis