Super easy Halloween White Chocolate Bark recipe with Oreo cookies and lots of Halloween candy! Perfect for a spooky snack for the kids, or a fun Halloween celebration! And if you like this Halloween candy bark idea, you'll love my Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries, my Halloween Dirt Cups with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling, or my fun Halloween Painted Glass Jars project!
*This post contains affiliate links — as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my disclosure for details*.
Halloween Candy Bark with White Chocolate
Happy Halloween!! This #spookyszn I'm all about getting you guys easy recipes for sweet treats and goodies to share with your family (or to keep to yourself). And this Halloween Oreo White Chocolate Bark is perfect! It's got all of the best parts of Halloween: white chocolate, M&Ms, candy corn pumpkins, sprinkles, spooky decorations, and Halloween Oreos! It's a delicious blend of yummy Halloween goodies in one easy homemade Halloween bark!
What is white chocolate bark made of?
This Halloween candy bark is so simple to make with just a few ingredients! All you'll need to do is melt white candy melts, add food coloring, and then spread it over your Oreos and add your decorations! It couldn't be easier, and it's an easy, no-bake Halloween candy treat. That's one of the reasons I love candy melt and almond bark recipes! Plus, the Oreos are so perfect because they add that pop of orange and black color to the white chocolate to make this Halloween candy bark even more spooky!
White Chocolate Halloween Candy Bark Ingredients
Here's what you'll need for this orange and black Halloween candy bark:
- Halloween Oreo cookies - First of all, it's actually true that they taste better than regular Oreos! I don't know if it's the orange food coloring, but they're so good! And in this white chocolate bark they add so much flavor! I picked mine up at Target.
- white candy melts - I used Ghirardelli melting wafers for this recipe, but it would also work so well with any white melting candy or almond bark.
- food coloring - I used red and blue to color some of my white chocolate purple, and green for another portion of my white chocolate, so the finished results was white chocolate bark with purple and green drizzles. You can use whatever food coloring you like!
- Halloween sprinkles and candy decorations - I used Target sprinkles and Wilton candy decorations, as well as some Brach's pumpkins and Halloween M&Ms to add to this halloween white chocolate bark. I love the results! You can use your favorite halloween candy -- maybe gummi worms, Reese's pieces, or candy corn!
Once you've got your ingredients together, you're ready to make this super easy no-bake Halloween candy bark! Let me know how it worked for you in the comments, and stay tuned for more yummy white chocolate bark and almond bark recipes from me!
More Recipes for your Fall Celebrations
- Apple Mug Cake
- Pear Puff Pastry Tart with Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese
- Instant Pot Pear Applesauce
- Apple Chips
- Pumpkin Blondies with Apple Cider Glaze
- 24 Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day Right
- 16 oz (454 g) white candy melts - or white candy bark (see note)
- 3-5 drops each red, blue, and green food coloring - (optional)
- 15 whole Halloween Oreo cookies
- ¼ cup (40 g) Halloween sprinkles blend
- ⅓ cup (49 g) Peanut M&Ms
- ¼ cup (29 g) Brach's Candy Pumpkins
- 1 package Wilton Halloween Dot Matrix Decorations
- Melt white candy melts in microwave according to package directions; stir to smooth.16 oz white candy melts
- Transfer ¼ cup each of melted white chocolate to two small bowls. Add red and blue food coloring to one bowl and green food coloring to the other, stirring as needed to achieve purple and green colored candy. Reheat in microwave if necessary to thin out consistency.3-5 drops each red, blue, and green food coloring
- Lay cookies on a baking sheet or 9x13 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Pour white melted candy over cookies and smooth with rubber spatula.15 whole Halloween Oreo cookies
- Drizzle colored melted candy all over white candy; immediately add sprinkles evenly, followed by M&Ms, candy pumpkins, and other Halloween candies and decorations of your choice.¼ cup Halloween sprinkles blend, ⅓ cup Peanut M&Ms, ¼ cup Brach's Candy Pumpkins, 1 package Wilton Halloween Dot Matrix Decorations
- Place in fridge or freezer until solid; use a sharp chef's knife to cut into bite-sized pieces.
PIN this halloween candy white chocolate bark recipe for later!
Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Chenée Lewis