*This post contains affiliate links — please see my disclosure for details*.
Last Updated on July 31, 2020 by Chenée Lewis
Blondies are some of my favorite things to bake. Don’t get me wrong — I love all things chocolate, but sometimes I prefer a dessert with rich buttery vanilla flavors. Blondies definitely deliver in that regard. And this recipe for easy raspberry white chocolate blondies has the added bonus of fresh, tart raspberries to balance out the sweetness of the white chocolate and the chewy, buttery richness of the blondie base.
Recently it’s been hard to get my hands on fresh or frozen fruit — with grocery stores running out of a lot of things and so many of us trying to limit our time out shopping, it’s definitely a challenge. If you do have some fresh or frozen fruit on hand, this blondie is a great way to lift everyone’s spirits and make it really feel like springtime.
Why they’re so good
Guys — these blondies are so rich and decadent. They’re definitely not for the faint of heart! You might notice in the Youtube video below — we’re adding white chocolate three separate times in the process of making these blondies. White chocolate is a major favorite of mine, and together with the raspberries, plus a little lemon zest just to brighten them up, these are truly amazing! You’d never guess they were so easy to make. Get your hands on some raspberries and make these! You won’t regret it.
If you’re looking for an easy dessert bar recipe, look no further! Like most brownie recipes, these raspberry white chocolate blondies can be whipped up with just a bowl and a whisk! Here’s what you’ll need:
- melted salted butter
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- lemon zest
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- white chocolate, divided into three amounts
- heavy cream
The main tool you’ll need for these blondies is a 9×9 baking pan! Other than that, there are no special tools — although I would definitely recommend some parchment paper to make it easier to remove the blondies from the pan and slice them into squares.
Step by Step
This is such an easy recipe! Just grab your ingredients and your tools and you’re just a few minutes away from popping these blondies in the oven!
- First, grease your 9×9 baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Melt your butter in the microwave and mix it with some of the white chocolate.
- Then beat together your eggs, sugars, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the butter and chocolate mixture, and then the flour and salt.
- Fold in your raspberries and some more of the white chocolate, chopped into chunks.
- For the topping, melt the rest of your white chocolate with a bit of heavy cream and drizzle over your cooled blondies!
Another recipe you’ll love that features fresh berries is my Fresh Strawberry Cake! It’s so easy to make, but bursting with fresh strawberries and rich vanilla flavor. It will definitely impress your guests for any spring and summer occasions!
And if you like how rich and decadent these raspberry white chocolate blondies are, you definitely want to check out my other dessert bar recipes — you might especially like my pineapple pecan cheesecake bars. Another truly decadent dessert!
- 3/4 cup salted butter – melted
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar – packed
- 1.5 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour – 256g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. white baking chocolate – chopped and divided into three equal amounts — each portion should be a little less than 1/2 cup
- 1 cup raspberries – fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Grease a 9×9 baking pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of the blondies.
- Melt butter in microwave, checking every 15 seconds. Once melted, stir in ⅓ of white chocolate until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, sugars, lemon zest, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Mix in the butter and chocolate mixture, followed by flour and salt until just combined. Fold in raspberries and another ⅓ of your white chocolate chips. Pour the batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick in the center of the pan comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan and cooling completely on a wire rack.
White Chocolate Ganache Topping
- Melt remaining white chocolate chunks with heavy cream in microwave in 15-second intervals.
- Stir until smooth, and drizzle over cooled blondies.
Pin this recipe for later!
Thanks for checking out this recipe! If you want more like it, SUBSCRIBE BELOW for all my latest updates! PLUS, when you subscribe you’ll get my FREE printable Kitchen & Baking Cheat Sheet full of quick baking tips and tricks and essential kitchen tools to make your life way easier!
PLUS, click here to take my 2020 reader survey and be entered to win a Wilton 3-Tier Collapsible Cooling Rack!!