As the summer continues on, I always try to take advantage of every day that summer has left! I'm doing just that with this incredibly easy peach sorbet recipe! If you like the texture of fruit sorbet, but the flavors of your favorite decadent peach dessert like peach cobbler and peach pie, you'll LOVE this sorbet!
How do you make peach sorbet?
This simple no-churn peach sorbet recipe is brightened up with lemon juice and sweetened with honey (or agave nectar, or coconut sugar -- your choice!). Then, we're adding the warmth of cinnamon and vanilla to give this sorbet recipe a hint of those indulgent desserts you love! The vanilla and cinnamon make this peach sorbet absolutely amazing! The flavors work so well together to create a sweet, satisfying treat.
Best of all, this cinnamon peach sorbet recipe is so easy! It's a no-churn recipe, so you won't need an ice cream maker. You'll only need a blender to purée the ingredients together and a freezer-safe container to let your sorbet freeze until it's ready! Plus, you'll only need 5 ingredients in total to make this peach sorbet recipe!
I'm serious -- there are only 5 ingredients in this no-churn peach sorbet recipe!
- frozen peaches - you can peel and slice ripe peaches and freeze them until they're solid, but the easiest option is just to pick up a one-pound bag of frozen peaches! This recipe calls for a pound of frozen peaches, so you'll literally be able to dump your peaches straight into the blender!
- honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup or agave nectar - I used honey, but you can use the sweetener of your preference! I love that this recipe doesn't have any refined sugars but is still so delicious and decadent. While you can choose the unrefined sweetener that you like, you're better off using a sweetener that does have a sugar content like honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, or coconut sugar. If you use a non-caloric sweetener it might affect the texture of the sorbet.
- lemon juice - this adds a bit of brightness and brings out the tartness of the peaches. It adds so much flavor!
- cinnamon - adds a little spice that works so well with the taste of the peaches.
- pure vanilla extract - gives the sorbet a little warmth and makes it taste truly indulgent!
You don't need any weird equipment for this peach sorbet recipe! And especially NO ice cream maker! I used a Nutribullet blender to whip up the sorbet, but you can use any brand of ice-crushing blender that you have.
Tips and F.A.Q.
The key to getting a soft result in this peach sorbet recipe is to use a sweetener with a high enough sugar content. Also, be sure not to add any water to your peaches before blending them.
Unlike sherbet, this peach sorbet recipe contains no dairy, so it's a little less creamy than sherbet. This sorbet is also made with whole fruit, unlike fruit juice like many sherbets.
You can use your favorite fresh peaches, or frozen peach chunks.
If you like how quick and easy this peach sorbet recipe is, you'll love my strawberry banana version! It's one of the best-loved recipes on my site, and it's so easy! Just 3 ingredients and the same method as this no-churn peach sorbet recipe. You'll love it!
Peach Sorbet RecipePrint Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Equipment you may need
- Blend all ingredients using an ice-crushing blender until smooth.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
PIN this peach sorbet recipe for later!
Last Updated on July 27, 2021 by Chenée Lewis